[guide.chat] thanks for replies

  • From: "Christopher Simpson" <chrisnash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:24:19 +0100

Hello chatters,thanks for responding to embarrassing moments,they are all funny
and I like the comments about having a brain wave and hands up, it's nice to
know that we are all singing from the same hymn sheet. it's a pity we can't all
get together and have a few bevies and a good laugh, as it is obvious we all
have things to talk about and as a lot of us are alone most of the tine when we
have the chance to talk if you are like me as Charlotte will testify I can talk
for England.
chris

Chris Simpson Leicester, skype name chriscringle2