[guide.chat] thank you, poem

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:10:19 +0100

© Tyeisha S. Crutchfield
Thank You
Thank you for being there; For showing me the path; Thank you for always caring
and giving it all you have; Thank you for not running when I needed your help,
and thank you for always caring about my health; Thank you for always staying
by my side, and giving me the courage and the pride to do things I've never
done before; Thank you for giving me something to stay alive for; Thank you for
always loving me, and adoring my talents and skills; Thank you for always being
there for all of the sad times and the thrills; Thank you for always telling me
what's wrong and what's right, and thank you for helping me on the path to life;

You will