[guide.chat] stop

  • From: "jamie collins" <jamie.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 00:09:56 +0100

Hello all' you are great people' can i say please stop being horrible to my
Sarah. She has done nothing to you' she is such a careing lady. Stop your
private horrible emails to my baby. Why don't you email me if you got something
to say. I wont mention any names but you know who you are' and if it carrys on
then i will. So leave my wonderful girl frend alone. Like i say don't be silly
and leave us alone. Have a great week. you are nice people .Love you Sarah and
allways will. xxxxx