[guide.chat] snow

  • From: "Jenny Coupe" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:15:38 -0000

Hi all, we are off to the Alps, according to my husband ,who was there last
week the snow was 5 foot deep so we should have fun. Well, I will be in the
warmth, listening to my books, I can recon mend the series of Call the Midwife
, the TV isn't anywhere as good,I have the 4th disc to listen to but I think it
is all about death so I might not enjoy it so much.

Has anyone listened to the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ? that is another series
of 3 discs that are really good.
Tomorrow, I am going to see the Lion King  it is a visual eyes production so
it should be fun.
Jenny