[guide.chat] shop talking toilet roll holder

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:17:56 -0000

Say it with loo roll with the fantastic talking toilet paper!

Now you can leave a message for whoever uses the bathroom after you, and no,
it's not what you're thinking. This fantastic talking toilet roll holder allows
you to make a recording which will then be played back to the person who next
pulls on the paper.

You can play a prank on family and friends (make them believe the toilet is
haunted); leave your other half a romantic message (if you're so inclined); use
it to remind yourself of something important for when you're less indisposed
(because we all get our best ideas sitting on the throne); or simply to explain
to guests the do-dos and don'ts of toilet etiquette - put down the seat, spray
the air freshener etc.

It is simple to use: replace your existing toilet roll holder with the
ingenious device, record up to six seconds of sound, and then sit back while
the recipient sits up and takes notice

13.89

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.