[guide.chat] scotish golf club application

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 21:47:02 -0000

: FWD: SCOTTISH GOLF CLUB MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION!

-----Original Message----- received with many many thanks to : Judith Appleton
Sent On: 10/04/2012 18:06
Sent To: muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx:FWD: SCOTTISH GOLF CLUB MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

An elderly Scottish Jew has decided to take it a little easier and take up
golf, so he puts his name down at the local club. After a week

he receives a message that his application has been turned down.

So he goes down to the club to inquire why.

Secretary: You are aware that this is a Scottish golf club

Scot: Aye but I am as Scottish as you are, Jock.

Secretary: This means that on formal occasions we wear kilts.

Scot: Aye, so do I.

Secretary: You are aware that we wear nothing under our kilts

Scot: Neither do I.

Secretary: But you are a Jew

Scot: Aye, I be that.

Secretary: So you are circumcised

Scot: Aye, I be that too.

Secretary: I am terribly sorry, but the members just would not feel
comfortable with that.

Scot: Ach, away with ya, man. I know that you have to be a Protestant to
march with the Orangemen. And I know that you have to be a Catholic to
become a Knight of Saint Columbus. But this is the first time I heard that
you have to be a complete prick to join a golf club.