[guide.chat] righteous guide dog

  • From: "Christopher Simpson" <chrisnash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:23:55 -0000

after qualifying with Nash and being let out alone and still wet behind the
ears in guide dog matters, I was walking by the cathedral, and Nash began to
speed up which took me by surprise, and the next thing I was in somewhere
closed in and echoing, a voice asked can I help you, where am I said in the
cathedral he said, I didn't want to come in here said I, the dog is trying to
tell you something was the reply, and since that day he has taken me into my
local church twice, but now I am wise to him, and got him to find the pub.

the explanation became clear after talking to his puppy walker, they were
regular church goers and of course took Nash along.

Chris Simpson Leicester, skype name chriscringle2