[guide.chat] { received with many thanks to Jenny Coupe } :Fwd: TENDER MOMENTS!

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:12:54 -0000

:Fwd: TENDER MOMENTS!

TENDER  MOMENTS

A  woman's  husband had been slipping in and out of  a coma for
several months, yet  she had stayed  by his bedside every single day.
One day  when  he came to, he motioned for her to come  nearer.
As she sat by him,  he whispered, eyes full of tears:
'You   know what?  You have been with me all  through the bad  times.
When   I got fired, you were there to support  me.
When   my business failed, you were there.
When   I got shot, you were by my side.
When   we lost the house, you stayed right  here.
When   my health started failing, you were still by my  side...
You   know what Martha?'
'What   dear?' she gently asked, smiling as her heart  began to fill with
warmth.
'I'm  beginning  to think you're f####ng bad   luck...

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by