[guide.chat] phyllis your day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 08:56:08 +0100

Good morning phyllis
Oh your night out last night sounded brilliant.
Oh used to love pink floyd back in the 80's
Goodness your life has changed sinced Melanie has come in to your house there
is more going on for you now.

Hey phyllis does your quiz get on with the pup Mollie?
as guide dogs are layed back pups all over the place very energitic .
I should imagine mollie and quiz run in the garden a lot which is good
How old is mollie?
have nice day damp here too

I am going to my sisters at 1pm today because she is going to measure me to
turn new skirt up for me wow got to take 4 inches off it.
Black cotton skir.
Ridiculous

Right have nice day phyllis