[guide.chat] part 2. my life story

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 15:45:47 +0100

Because of the war and many solders being injured the doctors learnt more and
more about skin grafting. Now it was my turn, they had learnt how to build a
new roof in the mouth. So of to hospital I  went. I was told in later life how
they did it. They took skin from my buttocks and side of both legs. Then they
took a some bone from around the ankle.  They re built the new roof in the
mouth and after it healed I started speech therapies. This of coarse went on
for years. I had to learn to control my breathing, re educate the mussels in
the mouth and learn how to control the tongue. The only thing I remember about
anything was being put to sleep for the operation. They held cotton wool or
something like it and dripped chloroform into it until I fell asleep. It was
horrible.

Part 3 to follow. Infant school and its horrors.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

 Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1