[guide.chat] notes to milk men

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:44:47 -0000

:FWD: THESE NOTES WERE LEFT IN MILK BOTTLES FOR VARIOUS MILKMEN

  Dear milkman:
 I've just had a baby, please   leave another one.

Please leave an extra pint of paralysed   milk.

Cancel one pint after the day after today.

Please don't leave any more milk. All they do is drink it.

Milkman, please close the gate behind you because the birds keep pecking the
tops off the milk.

Milkman, please could I have a loaf but not bread today.

Please cancel milk. I have nothing coming into the house but two sons on the
dole.

Sorry not to have paid your bill before, but my wife had a baby and I've been
carrying it around in my pocket for weeks.

Sorry about yesterday's note. I didn't mean one egg and a dozen pints, but the
other way round.

When you leave my milk knock on my bedroom window and wake me because I want
you to give me a hand to turn the mattress.

Please knock. My TV's   broken down and I missed last night's Coronation Street
. If you saw   it, will you tell me what happened over a cup of tea?

My daughter says she wants a milkshake. Do you do it before you deliver  or do
I have to shake the bottle?

Please send me a form for cheap milk, for I have a baby two months old and did
not know about  it until a neighbour told me.

Please send me details about  cheap milk as I am stagnant.

Milk is needed for the baby.   Father is unable to supply it.

From now on please leave two   pints every other day and one pint on the days
in between, except   Wednesdays and Saturdays when I don't want any milk.

My back door is open. Please put milk in 'fridge, get money out of cup in
drawer and leave change on kitchen table in pence, because we want to play
bingo tonight.

Please leave no milk  today.  When I say today,  I mean  tomorrow, for I wrote
this note yesterday.

When you  leave the  milk please put the coal on the boiler, let dog out and
put  newspaper inside the screen door. P.S. Don't leave any milk.

No milk. Please do not leave milk at No. 14 either as   he is dead until
further notice.