[guide.chat]

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:38:48 -0000

One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long
way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him
that they were done with Him.
The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer
need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous
things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."
God listened very patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist was
done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this, let's say we have a man
making contest." To which the scientist replied, "OK, great!"
But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old
days with Adam."
The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a
handful of dirt.

_ _ _ _ _ _

God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said,
"Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian."
I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me,
too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or
Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern
Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern
Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist
Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I
said, "Me, too!"
Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern
Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern
Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die,
heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Jim
PTL! <><