[guide.chat]

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 17:29:52 +0100

Hi Vanessa, Glad to be pf help and will have a go at descibing the pictures you
sent. I got both sound and vision the first time I watched but I donot seem to
be able to get it back.  What's going on is quite spectular. Shpws  glowing
colourful lights, silvery pink and red with swirling cloud formationss. If I
manage to retrieve the link I wil describe more. You will have heard the sound
which makes the pictures sound ominous but they arenot explained. If they were
anything more than a natural phenomenon I think we should have heard.  Elizabeth