[guide.chat]

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:17:29 +0100

Smiled to read about your youthful escapades Carol. Glad to know you enjoyed
'playing out' as we used to say. We used to invent ganes as well, like playing
shops with a make-believe counter and scales made form a piece of wood balanced
on a brick. I renenber selling  worms dug up from the garden.There is no end to
the things we got up to. Sounnds like you were a bit of a harum- scarum though,
Hope you did not get into too much trouble. Love Elizabeth xxx