[guide.chat]

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 21:54:57 -0000

Subject:Fwd: To the coming Spring, By Margaret MacKenzie.

A Punctual Spring, we had forgotten, in this Winter Town. The Days of summer,
and the long, long eves, But now you come, on airy Wing, with busy Fingers,
spilling Baby leaves, on all the bushes, And a faint Green dawn. On Ancient
Trees, and every where, Your warm breath, soft with Kisses, stirs the   And
wakes us to unimagined blisses. Your lightest footprints, in the Grass, are
marked by painted Crocus-Flowers, and heavy-headed Daffodils, while little
Trees blush faintly, as you pass, the Morning and the Night, You bathe, with
Heavenly Showers, and scatter Scentless Violets, on the rounded Hills, drop
beneath Leafless woods, pale Primrose Posies, with Magic Key, in the new
Evening Light, You are unlocking Buds, that keep the roses. The Purple Lilac
soon will bloom above the wall, and, bended boughs, in Orchards, whitely bloom,
We have forgotten, in the Winter's Gloom, Soon, we shall hear, the Cuckoo call.

You will