[guide.chat]

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sister inlaw pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:16:28 -0000

VSubject: The Cuckoo Clock
The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.' I told my
husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3
a..m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.
Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and
cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up,

I cuckooed another 9 times.
I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted
solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him.
(Even when totally smashed.... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals =

12 cuckoos MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him
'MIDNIGHT'... he didn't seem pissed off in the least.

Whew, I got away with that one!
Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.'

When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three
times, then said 'oh shit.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat,
cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more,

and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.
          BILL Koppelmann
       SKYPE:          Billblinkster
facebook: Bill.Koppelmann
yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift,
that is why it is called the present.
     HAVE A GREAT DAY

Sent using Dolphin Guide - Assistive technology from Dolphin Computer Access
(Durham Office). Telephone: 0845-225-5005. Web: www.DolphinGuide.com