[guide.chat]

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pam Camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:32:06 -0000

:Fwd: HEALTH MESSAGE!

:FWD: HEALTH MESSAGE

            HEALTH MESSAGE   (please give me a break)

            As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I
rapidly realized that I don't really give a rat's ass.

            It's the tortoise life for me!

            1.  If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would
be immortal.

            2.  A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.

            3.  A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.

            4.  A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 450
years.

            And you tell me to exercise??  I don't think so.

            I'm retired.  Go around

You will