[guide.chat]

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pam Camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:22:11 -0000

: FUN AT THE ORIFICE

The  Facecloth
This  has to be read, laughed at and passed on.
There  is not a woman alive
today  who won't crack up over this!
I  was due for a cancer smear test with the doctor later in the week. Early
 one
morning,  I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had

been  rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am .. I had only just  packed
everyone  off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45 am . The
trip  to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to
spare.
As  most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene  when
making  such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the
full  effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the
facecloth
that  was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in  that
area  to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the facecloth in
the
clothes  basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my
appointment.
I  was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called  in.
Knowing  the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table,
looked
over  at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris  or
some  other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when  the
doctor  said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't  we?'

I  didn't respond.
After  the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home.. The  rest

of  the day was normal - some shopping, cleaning, & cooking.
After  school when my 7 year old daughter was playing, she called out  from

the  bathroom, 'Mummy, where's my facecloth?'
I  told her to get another one from the cupboard.
She  replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all  my

glitter  saved inside it.'
NEVER  going back to that doctor ever again...!!

You will