[guide.chat]

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:53:08 -0000

Here are the DOCTOR DETTOL
JOKES

Next time a
doctor tries
to give you an
injection, distract
her with a few of
these goodies.

Doctor, Doctor, I think I'm a pair of
curtains.

Well, pull yourself together.

Did you hear about the man who swallowed
some Christmas decorations?

He got tinselitis.

Doctor, Doctor, what's a good cure for snake
bites?

Stop biting so many snakes.

What did the vampire doctor say to his
patients?

Necks please.

Doctor, Doctor,
can you give me
something for
wind?

Sure, take
this kite.

When is
the best time
to visit the
dentist?

Tooth-hurty.

Doctor, Doctor, people keep ignoring me.

Who said that?

What is the most common illness in China?

Kung flu.

Doctor, Doctor, you have to help me out.

Which way did you come in?

Doctor, Doctor, I feel as if I'm getting
smaller.

You'll just have to be a little patient.

Doctor, Doctor, there's
something wrong with
my tummy.

Keep your jumper
on and nobody
will notice.

A girl wlks into the doctor's office. She
has a banana in her left ear and a carrot in
her right. There's a piece of celery in one
nostril and a small potato in the other.

'Doctor, I feel terrible,' she says.
'Well, your problem is obvious,' says the
doctor. 'You're clearly not eating properly.'

Doctor Doctor, I keep mthinking I'm a bell.

Take this medicine and, if it doesn't
work, give me a ring.

Doctor, Doctor, I feel like a biscuit.

You must be crackers.

Doctor, Doctor, I've just sawallowed a roll of
film.

Sit in the sunshine and hope that
nothing develops.

Doctor, Doctor, I think I need glasses.

You certainly do, sir. This is a flower shop.

Doctor, Doctor, I keep seeing insects
spinning.

Don't worry. It's just a bug that's going
round.

You will