[guide.chat] news cameron boosts the rich not poor

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:46:09 +0100

Miliband turns on 'tainted Cameron' SATURDAY 16 JUNE 2012

Ed Miliband will today launch a strong personal attack on David Cameron,
branding him a "tainted Prime Minister" who stands up for the rich and powerful
rather than ordinary people.

The Labour leader will try to exploit the snapshot of Mr Cameron's lifestyle
revealed before the Leveson Inquiry on Thursday, including his close
relationship with Rebekah Brooks, the former Murdoch executive and
near-neighbour in his Oxfordshire constituency. Mr Miliband will tell Labour's
national policy forum in Birmingham that the scandal being exposed by Lord
Justice Leveson's Inquiry is not just a media one but a symbol of what is wrong
about the way Britain is run.

He will argue that the "Murdoch scandal", the UK recession and the global
economic crisis show the orthodoxies about the economy, society and politics
are "crumbling before our eyes".

Claiming that Mr Cameron cannot be the solution because he is part of the
problem, Mr Miliband will say: "This is a Prime Minister who sent the texts,
received the texts, even rode the horse. And what we now know is we have a
tainted Prime Minister. Tainted because he stands up for the wrong people.
Tainted because he does not stand up to the rich and powerful. Tainted because
he cannot be the change this country needs.

"When this Prime Minister says 'we're all in it together', he means country
suppers with Rebekah Brooks. When we say we are all in this together, we are
talking about the hard-working people of this country."

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123