[guide.chat] new eastenders sharon

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:42:50 -0000

Arrival - EastEnders ? Letitia Dean

Who?s she playing? Sharon Watts, of course.
When will we see her? In the summer.
Should we be excited? Yes, of course. Last time we saw her, she was pregnant
with Dennis?s baby and her and her son should shake things up nicely. She?s
clearly delighted too. "I am really looking forward to being part of the
?EastEnders? team again, as it has always been very close to my heart. I cannot
wait to work with my old colleagues and see what is in store for Sharon," she
said in a statement.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123