[guide.chat] my top idols of all time

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:17:25 -0000

my top idols in no particular order are.

1 florence nightingale
for nursing all those wounded soldiers and training nurses worldwide in her
name.

2 princess diana
for helping those less fortunate than herself and trying to stop landmines
etcetera.

3 sir richard branston
for sharing half his wealth to charities and getting the filthy rich to do the
same.

4 creators of self driving cars like my google car
which will help almost everyone to be able to travel without assistance.

5 adrian sach and the tech guys and gals
for giving us the chance to communicate, to make wonderful friends like you and
to use a computer in more ways than can be counted.

6 the people who work for nothing
helping everyone they can like serving soup to people living on the streets or
nursing babies with aids in hospitals etcetera.

7 my children and grandchildren
for they are my only family and without them i have no hope of living.

8 emergency services like fire, hospitals, life guards, paramedics etcetera
for they save lives every second of the day.

9 mother teresa
for giving all her years to care for the old and ill unconditionally.

10 bob geldoff
for giving his heart, soul and mind into raising money for the starving and
dying children.

my list is endless, so many good people touch my heart, like donors and the
mother who lost her legs from saving her children in a tornado etcetera.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123