[guide.chat] my lots of words

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:02:16 +0100

Thank you, very kind, my daughter goes to see welsh rugby, complete with that
loud horn, enormous hat, and welsh rubby shirt, yelling with the lads, she is
the mother of my grandson who we pray for and he is the one who has slowed her
pace down of going to the rugby matches, but she still watches them on
television, would not surprise me if she takes him to the matches when he is
older, she is a bookworm and has more books than a public library and from
reading has had all as in school except one b for not doing the full workout in
a maths sum, even though the sum was correct, he still gave her a b, she still
does courses now english, science and oops forgot, she has been in work since
fourteen, not one day off, except for maternity leave, she was supposed to go
to university, but went with her friends to work, her other friends at
university cannot get work even though they are more than qualified, my son who
gets his graduation to be a proffessor, the one  in america, when he was in
britain and first looking for work, he had hard trouble, he was over qualified
and the person giving him interview was afraid my son would take his job if he
employed him, so the interviewer refused him, he has work in america and is
doing well, but i miss him, his wife cannot have children due to health, i
pushed him into an all girls class and paid for him to have speed touch typing,
he hated it, but glad now, as he has an edge over everyone with his computer
skills and when he types i think steam comes off the keyboard, i gently pushed
them all when they were young onto computers, i taught and learnt with them,
changed the motherboard, put in extra ram, changed bigger hard drive, but when
first type of computers came out you had to use tape cassettes, tape in, turn
it over, next tape in, write in pages and pages of the program in and when you
wrote the program in, a little ball would bounce across the screen, all the
hours of typing the program was little things, next came big square floppy
disks, then the hard drive, then we had the b b s board with piracy games, had
to have permission to enter, once in had to ask to see their wares, then we had
the amiga magazines which taught how to make our computers into amazing things,
then came the p c, technology moving fast, now teaching my grandchildren
computers as their future will depend on it too, i predict the future to be no
shops in the high street, only online shopping, everyone controlled of what
they are doing, robots surgically operating you, computer cars, computers
making your food, no one outside feeling the fresh air, the only ones outside
are the ones scavenging for food who cannot do or afford computers, the world
is over populating, not enough food to feed every mouth, every year the
population is growing and they buy farming fields and build more concrete
houses on what should be growing food, where is the soil to grow food, they
make houses as it is more money, i am living on what once was a field of wheat
and they are still buying more farms to build houses on, scary future for my
grandchildren, please inform of your results, i pray they come back okay, you
have to eat properly, as you are what you eat, eat different colour fruit and
vegetables, how is my rug taking shape, you make us all proud of what you do,
life is hard for us all in the different paths we have and many a story to be
told.
vanessa.