[guide.chat] my last surprise today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 20:59:08 -0000

Hi all
oh wow got phone call
got nice free lunch from julie and wayne
how cool is that?.

can't be bad
oh my god bang goes my diet hahahahahahahaha
must start next week
promise
just cut down

well went in pub
called the lettace and slut
oh what a name
hope spelt it right

anyway i had chicken rods what tehy are is
round balls in bread crumbs got chicken in
side salad coeslaw and dip wow

they had chinese onion chicken rings in spicy dip
oh yuck

well for main course had chicken breast roast potatos broccolli carrots peas
stuffing gravy
they had mixed grill
sure you all know what that consists off
had largar and lime
they had coffee
for afers we all had
choclate vanilla with raspurry over the ice cream so yes got my medicen for
today had to be done hahahahahahaha  wafer biscuit in ice cream
followed by fresh coffee dinner mint in minty taste oh my

oh help couldn't say no

oh well
life is too short so why not

diet
got no chance now

oh well

dawn
yes chase was good
they won just under ten thousands pounds each oh wow nice new eyars present
isn't it?
good
yes fiz does recover from carbonodidise
oh crikey can't spell it
try again
carbonoexdise

means poisening
but oh dear poor tryrone is in for big trouble now with kirsty oh dear not
looking good

yes loveing the soaps
well me not being on skype
couldn't do it anyway
might get skype in the future but not yet
so can't join in

Toni
olla
here we come to sunny spain
oh wow fantastic in april
oh wow jealous now
boobooboo sob sob

hey tony weill you b wearing spanish dress and spanish
knickers?hahahahahahahaha

Malcolm
is your life back to normal now?
what are you new years plans for this year

Vanessa

going to try new hobbie thinking of buying kits with teddy bears in pussy cats
in
you get cotton wool kind of stuffing eyes nose in plastic
i believe the kits are already cut out for you you just sew them then stuff the
animal
going to have look

love carol xxxx