[guide.chat] more adventures of Mary Jane chapter 37

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:23:50 -0000

I have had Yazz for three and a half years now the time flies when you are
enjoying your self, Yazz and I have grown together and been through lots of
things,  together over the time I have had her,
it was only a couple of months after I got her that I was having a lot of
trouble with my hips and could not work her for a while so she went back to
stay with Tom for a few weeks, the only trouble was I could not walk fast and
he could not slow her down but when she came back to me I managed to get her
down to a manageable  speed. we started to form a coffee group for  guide dog
owners who had not met before as there are a lot of of guide dog owners in the
area  who had never met so we thought it would be nice, get to know each other
and give each other support  when they need it,
we have now been meeting for about four years and we have got to know quite a
few people, who we would not have got to know,
we spent quite a lot of money on enforcing our fences as Yazz kept going off
for a wander but as hard as we tried she kept getting out, butt at last we
think we may have cracked it as she has not been out of the garden for some
time now,

more next time if you want it,

Jenny