[guide.chat] look who is singing this years song eurovision

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 11:49:23 -0000

Holding Out for a Hero: Bonnie Tyler to represent UK at Eurovision Song Contest
2013

The BBC has confirmed that Bonnie Tyler will be the UK's entry to the 2013
Eurovision Song Contest.

Bonnie Tyler in 1991 Credit: All Action/EMPICS Entertainment
Watch: Bonnie Tyler perform 'Believe In Me'.
The singer, whose hits include Total Eclipse of the Heart, will perform a track
called Believe In Me at the event in Malmo, Sweden.

I am truly honoured and delighted to be able to represent my country at
Eurovision and especially with such a fabulous song. I promise to give this
everything that I've got for the UK.

- BONNIE TYLER
The Holding Out for a Hero singer's career was almost over before it started
when in 1976 she had surgery to remove nodules from her throat.

Welsh rock singer Bonnie Tyler performing on stage at a charity gig for Unicef
at London's Astoria in 1996 Credit: Sue Moore/EMPICS Entertainment
But the singer, who was born in South Wales, credits the operation with helping
develop her trademark husky vocals and later that year scored her first hit
when her second single, Lost In France, made the top 10.

Other hits included It's A Heartache and Holding Out For A Hero.

Tyler will be hoping she improves on last year's performance by Engelbert
Humperdinck who scraped into last-but-one place in the contest.

He opened the show in Baku, Azerbaijan, with ballad Love Will Set You Free, but
seemed to have been forgotten by the time voting started, 25 songs later.The
singer, nicknamed The Hump, scored a total of 12 - ending up just one position
above Norway.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123