[guide.chat] line up time girls

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 22:21:37 +0100

Well its that time of year again girl's. Half yearly check up time. Now if you
remember you all did quite well and some of you even won some praizes. Well
this year am afraid some of you are not up to scratch. Weather this is up to
your own attitudes   or due to the current cut backs I'm not sure. And from
what I see right now some of you need kicking into shape
Like you Carol, stop nagging and stop eating those pork pies. If you have to
eat I don't know why you can't eat those small ones like every one else eats.
And I have been watching you, that's the fourth one you've eaten in ten
minutes. Clare you can stop sniggering too,six mars bars in five minutes. Right
come on girls, line up, I said line up not line down. This is what happens when
I take my eyes of you.
Come on,a strait line girls, that's better.

As always Senn, we start with you. Now last year you won a prize, not this
year. Now I have been told by my elf's and I've seen for myself what you've
been up to this year. Now your hair is looking very nice but your dress.   I've
seen you look better. Now I know you've   had a lot of problems with Kermit and
that your worrying about him because he's in  prison, and may be staying there
for a long time. I believe your kiss of life is not  up to standard. So your
going on a two week course to bring you up to scratch. Sorry to say but no
prizes for you this year. Now Clare, what can I say about you. Well your still
in your bed and your still doing a lot of that sexy peeping at us all.  So
that's ok because that's your royal prerogative being a princess. But your
still putting out messages to people about getting them to eat chocolate. This
may be ok for you but not everyone. Now there's not a lot wrong with you and
I've been impressed with the number of emails you've been sending in to the
chat line. Good on you. Next, Dawn, I know you have been having problems
getting your bungalow sorted out and things have been hectic to say the least.
You didn't know it but you've been given half a year off but glad to see your
both back with us now. Phyllis, Always cleaning and rugging and doing quizzing.
Not a bad word to say against you. Now new girl Jenny Mock. what can I say. you
have worked on and posted your story on the chat line nearly every night. Very
well written and keeps us on edge all the time. Vanessa, what can I say about
you. You have been  sending   in very informative info, films etc so you may be
in for a pries. Now Miss Piggy  last but not least. What can I say bout you.
Here's the list. Always eating till you make yourself sick. Always nagging and
being bossy. Telling people what to do.
Sometimes you swear a bit. Not very lady like. but you keep everyone on their
toes.

So my final words to you all is stand up, step up. and dress up at all times.
Put your left hand forwards and follow in my footsteps you want go far wrong.
This years pries goes to, Carol for all her bubblly  cheek Well done Carol.

love Malcolm xxxx