[guide.chat] leisure centre

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 23:21:49 +0100

Hi Sara
I weill look in to that now.
yes if staff in there can take me around and help me that would be great
I got told last week that ring a ride can take me to Leisure centre in a place
called
Belv view
Malcolm might have heard ot it  well yes that is great news now ring a ride can
take me there
So that is ideal for me in September becauase mathew back at school then he
want to go out with me now for 6 weeks and spend quality time with his Auntie
carol ah nice
so september is ideal to go there
Thank you for giving me idea going to bed now done 49 emails and had long day
out tired now
have nice weekend bye
take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/07/2011 22:31
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Garden centre trip

Hi Carol.

OH I haven't seen a talking treadmill before but the things scare me as well as
its like being on an esculator so I don't go on them I do the arm and leg bikes
and the weights but also won't go near the cross trainer as its like a standup
bike I really don't fancy that. Well I get a taxi there and then one of the
trainers takes me round and its because I was able to get a GP referral because
of not having sight and then once that ran out I was able to get a link card
from the councel so it works out a lot cheaper so I wonder if yoru leisure
centre will do the same for you.   I really enjoy it and Im' so glad I started
I was a bit skeptical at first when my support worker said exercise gives you
energy and brings out the happy hormones but she was right and we always have a
lot of banter even when we're working out.  I hope you can get something sorted.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx