[guide.chat] keeping ourselves going

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:25:57 +0100

Hi Jann
sort for january hahahahaha
Well must admit sunday was such a long and boring day couldn't wait to get to
bed because nothing to do nothing on the box

that is day i was down fed up and bored

I am only happy when I am out in day time with carer where noises and trafficc
and suroundings
feel good.
When in flat isolated because can't see and nothing is happening outside your
window dead city here
so yes love being out.
I am trually greateful for carer.

I love my computer groups friends and also my family are fantastic
i love my radio and cd player tv
but its makes me feel good when somthing is on in my flat can't stand a silent
flat like death city

so yes these things keep me going from strenth to strenth
enjoy each day as it comes as we never know what is waiting for us around the
corner do we?

I live for each day now
wish I could pick a magazine up to read and paper and just be able to look out
of window at views and rain on windows
silly it might sound
but miss that

I remember when lived with my parents and had some sight mums dineing room was
at front of house so when we all sat for lunch
loved looking out of her window while we were all eating
watching people go past the garden gate watching cars going past and cats
coming in and out of garden

I enjoyed watching the thick snow come down in the winter wow large snow flakes
oh wow loved it all

right take care