[guide.chat] j k rowlings new book

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:50:46 +0100

JK Rowling Reveals New Book CoverAnd it isn't even ONE shade of grey...
JK Rowling is making moves to reclaim her role as best-selling novelist. But
can the Harry Potter writer's new novel, The Casual Vacancy, ever tip Fifty
Shades Of Grey off the charts?

And J.K. Rowling has FINALLY released the cover art for her first adult book!

Publisher Little, Brown and Company have made the cover art for Rowling's new
book, The Casual Vacancy, public and, looking at it, it's fair to say that the
British writer has waved goodbye to wizards and childhood mayhem.

The cover, at a first glance, is pretty simple; bright colours and a single
marked ballot are the only indicators of what's inside these much-anticipated
pages. But that seems to be pretty in keeping with the story, from what we've
heard...

The 'adult' novel promises to dish out plenty of mayhem - minus the magic - in
a story about the political uproar brought about by a small English town parish
council election. We've been promised deception, secrets, sex (move over EL
James!) and more.

But can JK Rowling ever top her previous Harry Potter success?

The book is set to hit our shelves this autumn; are you dying to get your mitts
on YOUR copy of The Casual Vacancy, or are you too busy working up a sweat
thinking about the Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy?

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123