[guide.chat] its carol's secrtory

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:42:38 -0000

hi  clare
i had a good day to day inthe  art  group
we maid a plant  pot  out of a box
we put in the box  some  flowers  in pink  and yellow
we put green  leaves  in it and  some  lavanders  flowers
it smalles  lovly
we had a cop of tea  and pickic  bar  yummy
we had a meating about going to a garden  centre  for a meal on the queen's
diamonds  juirthday  birthday
it is going to be a special   day  for us
glad you engjoy  your tea

vanessa
thank you for your advice  about the computer lap  top  i will look in to it
thank  you

senn
glad that you are having a nice  day  have you been bisy
i got a lovly tape from my friend   jackie
it was a lovely  tape

macolam
it was good to chatt to you on stan's  skype
i was surprise  you could  hear  carol on the phone
my god  she can shout  hahahaha

phylis
i hope you had a nice day today
what have  you been  up to
it is nice  you are making  a nice   rug  for januray
little  grand  dorter
jessicca  she will love it
i have no tv now
till after the weekend