[guide.chat] irish sugar test

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gary wiggins" <gary128169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:42:47 -0000

:Fwd: Irish Sugar Test!!
                      Irish Sugar Test
                      One day an Irishman goes into a pharmacy shop, reaches
into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon. He pours some
liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist.

                      "Could you taste this for me, please?"

                      The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth,
swills the liquid around and swallows it.

                      "Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy.

                      "No, not at all," says the chemist.

                      "Oh that's a relief," says Paddy. "The doctor told me to
come here and get my urine tested for sugar."

No virus found in this message.
Checked byDAVE