[guide.chat] introduction to Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:18:10 -0000

I would like to introduce you to Monyx who is a nice big fat toad,he is feeling
very depress because he is lonely he has just lost his mate,well someone told
him that if he went down to the pond he would meet someone else,well guess
what? he did he saw a nice handsome frog who had all the females hanging around
him, when he asked who it was he was told it was Kermit,well Monyx said he had
heard of him and was going to give him a wide birth as he was told that Kermit
and Miss Piggy were an item, and he did not want to get involved but the
trouble was he was so smitten by miss piggy that he could not help himself so
he asked her if she would like to go to another   pond and make music together
the sun was shining and spring was in the air so they thought it would be a
good time for this,but miss piggy would have none of it and said what would
Kermit say if I did that and him the father of all my piglets or should I say
frogpi's
well watch this space for another episode

kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97