[guide.chat] hi phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:55:23 -0000

Hi phyllis

Oh that is nice your girls moved out of bedroom now in to another room great
oh you now got your own studio brilliant
ah nice your so busy oh the rugs coming on what kind of rugs are you doing in
the new year for our clare?for her little nephew and neice?tell me dying to
know now
can't wait now for our samuels and holly great
well our little scarlett was two yesterday they took her to what you call
activity play centre for all kiddies from 18 months old to 4 years old they
have these big soft leather squares they can walk on in all different shapes
they have huge play area all soft spongy balls they sit in them they have
tunnels they crawl through climbing frames  and also slides in coloured ones
such as red yellow and blue
little kiddies cafe they all had jelly trifle ice cream sweet crisp and also
jelly tots etc smarties
he cake was
a hello kitty cake pink cake white pussy cats head black bow on top right ear
didn't know you can get black icing  its got scarloote on top of cakes sparker
number 2
mums all had coffee and sandwidhes and sausages rolls and chrisp while kids
were running wild
 ah she loved it had 10 kiddies all at her birthday party wow
I got her hello kitty pajamas her mummy and daddy got her a rocking crib with
dolls in it and dollies buggy ah nice she got all sorts
Right going now elaine is waiting for me to ring her
Take care