[guide.chat] hi Jamie

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 23:01:00 -0000

football question for you,

I am very interested in going to the game in Sheffield but not to sure if radio
Sheffield will cover this game or not, or whether they will cover Wednesday's
game if they are playing on the same day, obviously want to sit with our own
supporters, so would rather take my walkman.
Torquay have no details on web site yet so wonder if you could advise which to
ring either radio station or there ground,
thank you, an avid footy fan. yes must be mad to go all that way to probably
see us loose but whatever it will be a good game, looking forward to our local
rivals Plymouth on Saturday should be good, as a couple of there better players
are suspended.
hope your well, many hugs