[guide.chat] guide.chat - to Phyllis

  • From: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:47:44 -0000

Hi,

Thanks for email and yes, its great to be back.  I love all the banter and
interesting emails about different things.

I am okay though still very busy at home as Mum is really not too well now but
I am still managing to get out and about thanks to kind friends who come in
from time to time.

Yes, I will contact you on Skype as soon as I can but, at present, my Skype is
not working properly as, although I can hear a call coming through, I have no
indication of who it is and it won't let me answer so there's definitely a
problem which I will get sorted as soon as I can.

Glad to hear you are well and keeping busy.

Take care,

Lynn