[guide.chat] guide.chat - downton abbey

  • From: "Lyn Rudge" <b00kworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 14:50:13 -0000

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks so much for telling us that there is to be another series of Downton
Abbey.  I love it and have the first series on DVD and am waiting for the
second one to arrive as I have it on order from Amazon.  I am also looking
forward to the Christmas Special and think that the third series will probably
be on next Autumn as that is when they seem to be showing it, don't they?

Once again, many thanks for giving us the good news.

Kind regards,

Lynn and guide dog Javine