[guide.chat] goodmorning all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:19:40 +0100

Hi All, well I was up early this morning and had nice tasty breakfast of Finny
Haddock cooked in milk and plenty of salt and pepper. Very nice start to the
day. Casper had his bib on and ate his Gormay meat dish. Wiped his lips with
his napkin and gave me a kiss to say thank you ddady. meowmeowmeowmeow. Its a
nice day here so sat out side for a bit of fresh air. Now my tablet machine is
calling me so off I go. And here's a  special  loving cuddle for any one out
there that needs it today. Hugs and kisses to all.

Malcolm and Casper.xxx

love Malcolm. xxxx.

 Cheshire,

skype name,