[guide.chat] gone off bergers now

  • From: "Kevin Burgin" <kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 23:51:50 -0000

What I want to know is has Carol eaten some of these bergers and has horse DNA
been absorbed by her body because I have heard she eats like a horse.

Never mind about that.  What do the Scottish put in whisky.  I bet its not all
pure alcohol.  I know they secretly loathe being oppressed by us English and
take revenge by diluting the whisky they import to English with urine.  Mind
you, that doesn't say much.  Scottish urine must be about 20 percent proof of
alcohol.

Cheers

Kevin