[guide.chat] from carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:30:09 +0100

good morning keith hahahahaha
oh absolutely loved all the jokes you were forwarded to the chat they are so
funny
i loved the one about the golf most of all really funny hahahahaha
and good morning to everybody els on here
january thank you for the telephone number i have passed it on for you ok
hope you all have a great weekend
 i am going to my sisters for the weekend  i stay with my two nephews james who
is 17 and mathew who is now 12
we like to play with my braille monopoly game i got from the r.n.i.b.
its big plastic board got braille cards and sighted cards for your family to
play as well on the board its got all braille in plastic.
enjoy playing that.
some times they play dominoes with me which again i got from the r.n.i.b
they are nice white plastic ones with raised black dots on for me to feel.

i also have a scrabble plastic board too with little wooden shelves where you
put your scrabble letters on my scrabble little squares have sighted letters
and also braill on top corner of letters.
easy.

i got the sighted catalogue from r.n.i.b for my family and also got it in
braille for me  equipments in there ,games, daily living catulouge too
i think you can get it on tapes too not sure.

right you all have a great weekend.
i never really enjoyed myself in arts classes yesterday because us all being
totally blind  we couldn't see the teacher showing us how to paint sunflowers
its silly really showing blind people how to paint  when we can't see.
that is not going to happen again thank goodness for that.
good.
we all didn't like that.
oh well not to worry.
have a great weekend