[guide.chat] from Malcolm.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:06:24 +0100

Hi Elizabeth, I find that I am going back to the past more amd more. Thinking
of all my old friends  and the things we use to get up to. They were happy
times without any dout. I never went in a car till I was nine. My teacher gave
me a lift home and it was a little Austin 7.

If children played today like we did I would spend many an hour at the gate
watching them. These days you don't see anyone at the gate never mind children.
elizabeth, what do you think it will be like in another 50 years time. I dread
to think.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good to know you share my memories of youth and childhood fun and games Malcolm
and James. Although the computor age has done much to enhance our lives I think
many of us regret those aspects of daily life  that have suffered  because of
it. The old fashioned way of ife was harder but much simpler. I suppose we just
have to adapt.Elizabeth