[guide.chat] flat 20's

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:28:47 -0000

I used to love frys peppermint cream bars; Shall investigate tomorrow after
I've had my hair trimmed.
My dad used to kill the turkeys and then after they'd been plucked, would go in
the porch and then headed off for peoples Christmas dinners. There used to be
about 100 each year. The hens were mostly kept because of eggs and the pig had
piglets, another mystery and then went to a new home, well that was what I was
told. The goat was a pet and my dad appeared home one night, drunk as a lord
with a little goat with a bleeding ear. She'd been bitten by a dog and my dad
thought she'd be a nice pet for me. My mum was in bed at the time and didn't
appreciate blood dripping, No not that sort of dripping, on the bedroom floor.
Funny old times.
Love,

Anne.