[guide.chat] fireworks

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:05:06 +0100

Good morning phyllis
oh wow that is brilliant lovely evening for you all last night wow I love
firewoks i used to love the roman candles do you remember them phyllis?
wow loved the coloured flower pot mountains came all out colourful blue green
and red and white only lasted few seconds though

Hope you have nice time today phyllis
I am going to coffee morning at 11am here till 1pm
can't wait now cakes and coffee is being handed out quiz too
Promise get you canvas when it all died down not risking our mathew going in
arndale this morning its a mess at the moment glass all over floors
Julie knows you weill understand phyllis
take care going to get dress now speak later