[guide.chat] families

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:16:09 +0100

Good evening senn
wow you got big family too which is just fantastic

its great feel secure having big family
not all families get on always have an odd one in family who can't get on with
one and other its just so weird
nice to hear all about your family.
Oh i love music such as 60's to 80's

drifters cliff richards the beatlels got there albums
john lennon
blondie the three degrees
abba U.B40
rod stewarts greatest hits michael jackson hits
micael bauble
daniel o'donnel
J.L.S
catherine jenkins got her greatest hits opera album
scotch pipers bag pipe music
rydian out of x factor got his cd too
country and western don williams dolly parton alan wittaker too
joe longthorn got
donny osmonds collecton too

I got david cassidy and the partrid family
got lional richie too
got tom jones album too
lots lots more .

I love audial books too
sent clasre one for her birthday she hasn't listened to it yet hahahahaha she
not mentioned it by barbara dickson maybe she not had time to raed it yet

I can get books from waterstones too got the queens mum 9 cd's that was
brilliant
had diann ross book too
had nolans upfront personal autoibiography had all creatures great and small
autoibiotgraphy too
can't spell that  word
take care