[guide.chat] episode 91 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:18:42 +0100

That evening when Calyx got home Monyx was already there waiting for him at the
gate,I did not go in said Monyx as I didn't want to frighten Miss Piggy,right
said Calyx what is it exactly you want from me? well said Monyx you remember
Stokes? yes said Calyx and he is in the old prison,is he now said Monyx what
has he done,Never mind said Calyx I can't discuss things with you about
that,but what about him? well one of his friends came to see me and told me
that Stokes wanted the favour back that he did for me, what was that said
Calyx? well I can't really tell you yet until I can repay the favour then I
will tell you all,
Ok said Calyx one thing you can do to get things sorted out with him is to come
here each and do my garden it is quite a big one and there is no need to go
near the cottage you can do the garden and make sure you don't frighten the
piglets or Miss Piggy if they are out there at all,I will tell miss Piggy that
you are going to do the garden as you are in a fix and need some work to repay
a favour you owe someone,but I will need to know at some point what this is all
about or do I have to go and see Stokes,?
No don't do that said Monyx if he knew I have been to see you he will kill me
at the first chance he gets as he told me I was not to have anything to do with
either prison in case I spilled the beans which I will have to do eventually
otherwise there could be more trouble when he gets back on the streets again I
understand he only has a short term to do inside,then he will be back to carry
on with his usual things which he is trying to involve more people if we don't
stop him,
ok you have a couple of days grace then I want to know all,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97