[guide.chat] episode 83 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:10:51 +0100

It was a couple of hours later when Miss Piggy emerged from seeing Lucinda and
the piglets,I remember when mine were that small she said to Molly who had come
with her to help her with her family,
Have you got to go to the prison today Molly asked Miss Piggy,? yes I am
working late today as Hoppy has to be covered so we have all changed our shifts
around,
Calyx went into the prison and told Miss Sunflower that Hoppy would not be at
work as his new family had arrived,I will ring through to the other prison and
let Casper know then he can send someone over to fill in for him while he is
away,
Casper was delighted that Lucinda and Hoppy had got their family and were both
settled with them in Calyx's old house,I will go and see them later when I get
off work, I have quite a lot to do being as the Bertie look alike is here and
causing us trouble already,what is his name asked Calyx? I don't know said
Casper he refuses to tell us what his real name is.do any of the others know
what his name is asked Calyx? they say not but I think they are covering for
him.
We will soon get him sorted out if we leave him in the isolation block for a
while he will soon get bored and ask to be let out,we can find plenty for him
to do while he is in there, as long as wormy does not start trying to give him
ideas,you know that he had something to do with the last escape, yes of course
we will have to keep them apart as soon as we let him out of the isolation
block again,
Meanwhile Miss Sunflower was trying to arrange her staff being as they were at
the new prison they had to do some extra training in security as it was
supposed to be a much more secure prison than the last one she was at and she
wanted to make a good impression,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97