[guide.chat] episode 37

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:34:14 +0100

Hi Jennie
ah glad kermit got clothes and make up for miss piggy ah nice glad she is being
looked after though despite all what is going on over their
I would of sent bag of my clothes to miss piggy but can't garantee she would
get it hahahahahahahaha she wouldn't look nice in Jaens now and baggy tea shirt
so glad now i never sent her anything

I thought for one hour about sending her one of my 5 choclate easter eggs but
then i said no definately not
just me being selfish i susposed hahahahahahahaha