[guide.chat] episode 34 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:19:09 +0100

After Kermit had left them he went to contact Casper,to give him his
demands,but after thinking about things he decided that it would be better if
he demanded that Bertie the bone crusher and  Monyx should be the ransom demand
as he would get more if he freed Bertie as he had lots of money and would pay
him what he wanted for his freedom, when Casper was told that Kermit was
wanting to talk to him he said I will go and see him in the prison,,but of
course Miss Sunflower told him that Kermit had gone missing and there was a
look alike in the prison in his place,"how did you find out about him? well
said Miss Sunflower he made a mistake that Kermit would not have made,and that
let him down,so where is Kermit asked Casper well when you speak to him you
will find out,when you speak to him,as he has something up his sleeve for
certain otherwise he would not be calling you,when Casper finally spoke to
Kermit he asked him where he was,but Kermit said never mind where I am just
listen to what I have to say and when you come back to me with the answer I
will give you instructions, what do you want? asked Casper, I want you to let
Bertie the bone crusher and Monyx out of the prison and when they are out I
want you to get Monyx to contact Lucinda and Hoppy they know where Miss piggy
and Calyx went for their honeymoon they were sworn to secrecy  but they will be
able to contact someone who will let me know your answer then I will contact
you,How will they find you asked Casper? don't ask so many questions and do
what I say if you want to see Miss Piggy and Calyx again,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97