[guide.chat] episode 15 of Monyx,

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:32:56 -0000

Casper came to see the new comer and asked him what his name was,he said it was
Hoppy,and where do you come from? said Casper,well said Hoppy you know the pond
near the fells well I came from there,I was told about Lucinda and the bad deal
she had been dealt so I thought I would come and see her for myself, Casper
told him that he was being watched by Onyx and Yazz as the Piglets and Miss
piggy had had a bad time, all the piglets and Miss piggy also Lucinda crowded
around to listen to his story,he told them that the pond he had come from had
been taken over by Bertie the bone crusher and his under toads they thought
they owned all the ponds in the area,I had to take my parents and brothers and
sisters to another pond quite far away to get rid of him,, after he had told
them his story Casper and his agents Onyx and Yazz said they would do
everything they could to stop Bertie from getting near them again,Casper said
that he had a new agent who would join Onyx and Yazz to keep everything under
surveillance   her name was Faye,the little piglets all started to laugh Faye
they said what can she do she is only a little piglet,no said Casper this Faye
is a nice dog who will keep an eye on you and make sure that Bertie stays in
prison where where he belongs, so you don't have to worry about him

watch this space for next episode.
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97