[guide.chat] drinking

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gary wiggins" <gary128169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:47:44 -0000

:Fwd: Drinking!!

A Mexican, an Arab, and a hot gorgeous blonde Devon girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air pulls out
his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In Mexico, our glasses
are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, Drinks his beer,
Throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He
says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't
need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The blonde Devonshire girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in
one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 12 bore, and shoots the
Mexican and the Arab. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, she calls for
a refill, and says, 'In England we have so many illegal immigrants that we
don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

'God Bless England'
Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail